Update 27 arrives with Santa’s sleigh and it’s full of sparkling surprises! Gemstones, new equipment bonuses, a new equipment slot, and exclusive holiday features are all coming to test your imagination and ingenuity.
Gemstones – the evolution of crafting!
(Live on December 7)
The crafting has just reached a new level! Evolve your Champion equipment by socketing valuable gems that grant game-changing bonuses. Discover a huge number of combinations by fusing and socketing gems of six unique types.
• Gemstones will be unlocked at Castle Level 15
• Only selected equipment items will have gem sockets, those include all Epic and Legendary quality gear
• To unlock the gem sockets, an equipment item must first be upgraded to 3 stars
• Equipment items will have up to 3 sockets of specific, pre-determined colors
• When socketing gems, the color of the gem must match the color of the socket on the equipment item you’re trying to enhance
• Any equipment item that is socketed with a gem will be placed in an entirely New Inventory, which will allow only a certain amount of Socketed Items to be placed inside. You can increase the size of the Socketed Items Inventory up to 100 by using a bunch of the new Jeweler’s Tools item
• Keep in mind that if your Socketed Items inventory is full or you wish to recover gems you have already socketed, you can always remove gemstones from equipment by using the new Jeweler’s Tweezers item
• You will be able to find gems in your Daily Quest chests and Stronghold chests, in rewards from Events, at the Exotic Dealer’s, and of course in our special gem offers.
• Discover a huge amount of combinations that yield different results – test new strategies and surprise your enemies
The gems will have 6 colours – red, blue, yellow, green, white and prismatic. Each color will have up to 4 different shapes. Depending on their colour and shape, gems grant different bonuses to the equipment item they are socketed in. In addition, there are 6 levels of gemstones available for each color and shape. Fuse gems of the same colour and level to receive a higher level gem for increased bonuses. Mix and match until you find the most powerful combination.
Note that the Prismatic Gems are special gems that can go into any socket, regardless its colour.
New Equipment Slot – Cloaks!
(Live on December 7)
Complete your Champion’s formidable look with a Cloak that will underscore your skills and might perfectly. Cloaks are a unique new equipment item that brings special bonuses unlike any you’ve seen before. The new bonuses scale depends on the quality of the Cloak. Some of them are Gathered Resource – gain X% additional resources based on the amount and type of resources gathered at a resource tile when the army returns to your city and Strength vs. Encounters (Stackable Effect) – Gain X% Army Attack & Health vs. Encounters for 30 minutes after defeating a PvE Encounter Camp with your Champion leading the army. This effect stacks up to 5 times. You can get also Trade Deal Modifier, Lower Enemy Attributes in Combat and others.
Now every player can get rewards from events upon achieving their personal milestones. King or squire – everyone counts! The personal goals will always be in the form of milestones and will grant excellent rewards for your efforts. You can expect to see the following Personal Events: Train Units, Gain Might Pillage/Recover Capitals, Burn/Loot Cities, Siege Battles and Purge Barbarians.
The holidays are coming to your Castle – enjoy tons of exclusive activities! Lottery: Christmas edition, new city skin – the Chateau, the always exciting Snowball Fun Events, New PvE: The Vikings and Special Winter Calendar rewards – Save the dates between 18th of December – 2nd of January and login every day to claim fantastic gifts from the calendar!