Update 30 Changelogs
My Lords and Ladies, Update 30 of March of Empires is here, full of exciting new features and opportunities for adventure.
My Lords and Ladies, Update 30 of March of Empires is here, full of exciting new features and opportunities for adventure. We are on the verge of a brand-new era marked by Imperial Games, Keeps and Imperial Ambitions.
You should prepare for uninvited guests in the form of Ronins. They will soon invade the Realms, giving you the opportunity to smash their camps and loot the newest exclusive Champion gear set. You can also embark on a journey with the newest chapter of our Campaign Map and the new Path to Glory.
In addition, we've listed below all the features and changes that we've implemented in the game by popular demand. All this and more awaits you!
New Features and Changes:
Welcome to the new era of Imperial Games! Discover two brand-new Imperial Games with unique gameplay.
[caption id="attachment_2273" align="aligncenter" width="800"] Update 30[/caption]
Imperial Ambitions (Live on May 3, 2019, at 12:00 GMT):
- Imperial Ambitions is the only way to acquire the newest Imperial Champion gear set. In addition to its stunning looks, this set will give your Champion amazing bonuses.
- Three different levels of Keeps are spawned near the center of the map.
- Level-3 Keeps are only spawned in the Seat of Power areas and the rest are spawned in the highest-level regions nearby.
- Keeps reward Favor for controlling them over time and for battles won at them. The more time a single Keep is controlled, the more Favor it will award.
- Higher-level Keeps award more Favor.
- In order to control a Keep, a player must occupy it with an army of a certain size for a short period.
- Keeps re-spawn after a set amount of time.
- Special PvP rules apply for battles at the Keeps:
- Peace Shields are not affected by offensive actions.
- If the Temple has enough capacity at the time of the battle, killed units are only wounded.
- Mercenaries do not fulfill their contracts—wounded mercenaries from battles will not be available for healing, but the remaining ones will return to the player's army.
(Live on May 3, 2019, at 12:00 GMT):
- Imperial Relics spawn across the world map. Collect them for Favor and buy sweet rewards in the Imperial Armory.
- Note that this Imperial Game will replace the Imperial Adventures game, which will be retired once Update 30 is live.
New Campaign Map Chapter (Live on May 3, 2019, at 12:00 GMT):
- The long-awaited new chapter from the Campaign Map is here! Embark on the next series of missions and challenges, driven by your decisions.
Beware the Ronins! (Live on May 5, 2019, at 01:00 GMT):
- Mysterious Ronins will infiltrate the Realms. Protect your lands at all cost and loot secret Equipment Chests from their camps.
Implemented Based on Popular Demand:
- The Throne of Might region now requires Stronghold Level 25 to relocate. All castles under 25 lvl will be transported after the update is released.
- The Rally menu will continue to show all incoming and outgoing rally s.
- Students will now be able to request mentoring from players above Level 14..
- Added multiple new delayed tutorials to help new players
- Traveling Hero Missions can now be sped up more easily.
- Jagged Fortress – only for players who like playing with style! Unique artwork with red tower tops for greater visibility.
- Added online/offline player indicators in the Alliance menu.
- With additional information about the applicants alliance recruitment has been updated
- Other minor Alliance improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue with the confirmation pop-up that did not appear properly when replacing a boost.
- Now the temple menu has been improved and it is now easier to see the costs of healing multiple units